Popular Posts

Birthday Party Inspirations

My two girls will be having birthdays within the next few months.
We're looking a 4 and 8!
We have had so much fun planning themed parties in the past and I'm getting ready to put some ideas together for this year.  Here are some of the amazing ideas I've come across while surfing the web.  AMAZING.... that's all I can say.

I'll be pulling my inspiration from these....
Got a children's birthday party that you are proud of?  

by Our Daily Obsessions


at Moore Minutes


by Its Always a Party at the Parkers


by Sweet Craft Cakes


by Wendy Updegraff


at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line


PhotobucketPhotobucket
at It's Always a Party at the Parkers


All of these wonderful "inspirations" get an A++ from Sun Scholars!
You can grab the button below and add it to your blog!
Thanks for sharing these amazing parties.

Sun Scholars




Now... time to start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment