Popular Posts

Homemade Gifts for Kids Inspirations

It has always given me so much joy to create gifts for my friends and family over the years.  I see so many great ideas that I love... but I would love to make some special gifts that my children would love as well.  So that is what this collection is all about.  Here are some amazing homemade gift ideas for children that I hope you find inspire you as much as they have me!


 
at Crafterhours

from My Momma Makes Stuff, shared at Skip to My Lou

at Tradewind Tiaras

Candycaneplaydough23
at The Artful Parent

Chef Hat TutorialClassic Apron TutorialPinned Image
Classic Apron and Chef Hat Tutorials
at Making It Fun

at Home Stories A2Z

at Cheeky Monkey Party


at Hart & Sew

IMG_2239
at We're Not Martha

  
at Serving Pink Lemonade (tutorial HERE)

  
at Meg + Andy

Painted Cookie Art Kit
at Party Planning Connection
(we have done a gingerbread boy decorating kit)

at My Grafico Crafts Blog

at I Heart Organizing

    
by Eighteen25 shared at Tatertots & Jello

at Come Together Kids

at Homemade Beauties by Heidi

at JoAnn Fabrics

at This Mama Makes Stuff

at This Mama Makes Stuff

Pinned Image
at Kidboomu

at The Idea Room

  
by Denise, shared at Better After

at Southern Disposition 

at Lindsay & Drew

at Montessori By Hand

Dino hoodies
at Oh! Crafts

The cutest little stuffed monsters I’ve ever seen! Would be a cute gift!
at Etsy by Little Bit Funky

at Ucreate With Kids


And a couple from right here, at Sun Scholars...




I hope you have found something here that inspires you to create this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment