Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #40



Time for another Party!
We have our Christmas tree up, our advent calendar, the Elf has been sneaking around our home... Christmas MUST be near!  Yesterday I celebrated the holidays by hosting a Cookie Exchange Party.  I had 20 friends join in on the fun, and it was perfect!  What a fun way to share with friends!  I'll be sharing more on that soon.

Check out some of the great ideas shared at last week's party.  So many Christmas ideas... I just LOVE it!!  I wish I had more time now to be creating and sharing for you all.  Thanks so much for being here to share, and  for those of you visiting for ideas, I hope you find some great ones!!!

If you've been featured below
grab my A++ and brag about it to your friends :)
A++



Elf on the Shelf Breakfast
at Come Together Kids


Giving Garland
at Polkadots on Parade


Applesauce Cinnamon Ornaments
at Raising Genius Fish


Christmas Chocolate Pretzel Rods
at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons


Collection of FREE Christmas Printables
at Making Memories...


Magic Elf Seeds (From your Elf on a Shelf)
at East Coast Mommy

Photobucket
Dear Santa... A Letter Writing Party
Little Wonders' Days


Christmas Countdown Socks with Activities
at Craft Critters


... now show me what you've got this week!

For the Kids Friday



1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment