Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #58

Welcome to the For the Kids Fridays Party!
I am so happy to have you here!  It has been so crazy at our home.  That, and after a week in Hong Kong, my blog and I haven't seen much of each other.  Hong Kong was a great time!  I feel like I should be sharing about our experiences here in China... since we have now lived here more than 8 months!  I'm just not quite sure how best to do that... hmmm..  I'll keep thinking on that!

In the mean time... I have something I want to share!
Rather than featuring the awesome posts each week on a separate tab on my blog, I've decided to create a board on Pinterest!  I'm hoping that this not only will become a great resource for you and others, but help gain exposure to those of you sharing awesome ideas here at Sun Scholars!  You can find the new board HERE.  And... as I have time over the next couple of weeks, I'll be going back to pin each of the featured posts in the previous 55 link parties!

So be sure to check out
THE BEST OF... For the Kids Fridays
(and FOLLOW) on Pinterest!

Here are some awesome ideas shared in the last two parties!

If you've been featured below
grab my A++ and brag about it to your friends :)
Your post has been pinned to the SunScholars THE BEST OF... For the Kids Fridays on Pinterest!
A++


March 2012 599 copy
Egg-Celent Lunch
at Dixie Delights


Coconut Chick Balls
at Hungry Happenings


Magic Mirror
at Come Together Kids


Edible Books
at Red Ted Art


Play-Doh Letters
at Rub Some Dirt On It


DIY Rainbowsaurus Rex Hoodies
at My Raina Sunshine


Math Fact Family Roll & Write (with free printables)
at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational


Over the Table Playhouse
at Beautiful Somehow

Crystal Eggs 3
Crystal Egg Geodes
at Homeschool Mo



I can't wait to see what you have this week!
For the Kids Friday



1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment