Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #59

Happy Earth Day!
I've been trying to find time (and inspiration) for my blog these last couple of weeks, but my energy has been pulled in other directions.  I hope to have some great ideas to share with you soon.  In the mean time, I am LOVING what you are all sharing.  Thank you so much for linking up each week!

And don't miss my new Pinterest board!
THE BEST OF... For the Kids Fridays
Where you will find pins of all of this week's features, as well as those from past parties (as I'm finding time to add them).


Loving these links from last week's party...

If you've been featured below
grab my A++ and brag about it to your friends :)
Your post has been pinned to the SunScholars THE BEST OF... For the Kids Fridays on Pinterest!
A++




10 Earth Day Activities for Kids
at East Coast Mommy


Plastic Bottle Guitar
at Jellyfish Jelly

Breathing - lets make a lung, Science Sparks
Make a Fake Lung
at Science Sparks


10 Restaurant Waiting Games for Kids
at Repeat Crafter Me


Chores: Tic-Tac-Toe Style
at School Time Snippits

RioButton Rio Pre K Pack
Rio Pre-K Pack (free printable)
at Over the Big Moon




I can't wait to see what you have this week!
For the Kids Friday



1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment