Popular Posts

Mermaid Cover-Up

I'm not sure I can wait any longer to share this one!

It's not just a Swim Cover-Up...
 
  

It's ALSO a Mermaid Tail!

Of course, both of my girls wanted one.
Here is Charlotte's...

  



I am thrilled with how these turned out.  And my girls both love them.  Tatum has actually worn hers to bed on several occasions because she refuses to wear anything else.

I got the FABULOUS idea from Barbie... 
Barbie In a Mermaid Tale Merliah Doll
Who else?!  And why should Barbie be the only one to wear cool things like this?

Ok.  This definitely requires me to put together a detailed tutorial.
And I KNOW you are going to want to make one for the special little girls in your life.


Hold tight!
I hope to get a tutorial put together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment