Popular Posts

Welcome to my blog!



I am many things, but mostly, I am a busy mom of three wild and wonderful children.  After my second child was born, I went back to school to get my degree in Primary Education.  With that, and my constant desire to express my creativity, I thought that there HAS to be a way I can share these things with my children.... but it has be be simple!  It has to be fun!  And if it is educational, that's two or three birds with the same stone, right?

So here is my attempt to share our journey together.  That, as well as a fabulous program I've created which I have named Sun Scholars - a summer program designed specifically for busy parents and caregivers to add some educational value to the summer months in a fun and easy way.

As I am searching for ideas to use in my own home, with my own children, I will share them here with you.  I'll share photos along the way, and let you know what we're up to... what works for us, and what doesn't.  My hope is that this will become a fabulous resource for busy mom's, like myself, that are wanting to make the most of their time with their children... and I, knowing how precious that time is to come by!

So follow my blog!  Share it with your friends, and stay tuned!  I might not be a writer... and as busy as I usually am, I will likely not have lengthy posts to share... but I'll have lots of ideas and pictures!  I'm more of a visual person anyway!  On top of that, I'd say I'm a bit of an idea snob... I am pretty picky when it comes to selecting projects that I do and share with my kids.  It has to be cool... it has to be useful... it has to be fun!  So stop by often and see what we are up to.  And, while you're at it, stop by my site SunScholars.com to check out my Summer Program!

Here's to a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment