Popular Posts

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated by Jodie at Love Laughter and Decor


Wow!  I am very honored!  Thank you so much Jodie!


Rules:
1. Thank the person whom awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 "new" found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you want to pass the award on to them; 
Nominees, let the giver of the award know you accept the nomination.



Seven Random Facts
1.  When I was little, I had a horribly large gap between my top, front teeth.  I could stick a tootsie pop stick in between.  I am grateful for braces!
2.  My favorite color has always been blue.  Even when I was a little girl.
3.  I am a HORRIBLE speller!  Thank goodness for spell-check!
4.  My family will be moving to China this summer, for three years!  EEK!
5.  I am a perfectionist.  Sometimes projects take me WAAAAAY longer than they should!
6.  My mom taught me to sew when I was a little girl, and I have loved it ever since.
7.  I have never had a broken bone or a single stitch... knock on wood... other than those when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.  :)


My Nominations

These are all fairly new bloggers.  Take a moment to check out the awesome things they are doing!  They all have some amazing ideas they are sharing.


Thanks again Jodie!
Check out her beautiful site by clicking on her logo below.


No comments:

Post a Comment