Popular Posts

Chicks & Bunnies

Boy, do I have a fun and easy Easter craft for you and the kids!


Aren't they cute?


And even more fun... they hold little treats!


Supplies Needed:
-  Plastic Easter Eggs
-  Craft Foam (I used blue, pink and yellow... I needed orange, but card stock did the trick!)
-  Googly Eyes
-  PomPoms (for bunny tail)
-  String or Embroidery Floss (for bunny whiskers)
-  Feathers (for the chick)
-  Glue (I used hot glue)

I'm assuming these are pretty easy to figure out without me going into detail.  However, perhaps that is not the case!  If you have any questions, or need me to post more detail, let me know!  Otherwise... here are some photos to explain.  :)

 The Bunny


The Chick

The Sneaky Child!


I love them!  Can't wait to make these with the kids this afternoon.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment