Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #6


Are you ready for another week for the kids?  We didn't quite get to the 150 links I was hoping for, but we still had more than the week prior... so I'm still tickled about that!  Thank you all who participated last week, and especially those of you who stop by each week, whether you are here to link up, or just browse!  Here's to another great week of fun and inspiring ideas!

These are the posts I'm awarding an A++ from last week's party.   I wish there were more hours in the day!  My list of things I'd LOVE to do is growing to impossible lengths.  ha ha...  Some fabulous ideas last week!

If you are featured below, don't forget to grab this button!



Sun Scholars



at Little Wonders' Days


at Sew Homegrown


at Playing House


at Serving Pink Lemonade


at The Imagination Tree



And now... onto this week's party!

Sun Scholars



1)  You must first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment