Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #14


Did you catch the AMAZING deal I'm offering my 12 Week Summer Program for?  Seriously.. if you have kids home with you this summer, you won't want to miss this!  Find all the details HERE.

I have had SO much fun with my kids this first week of summer vacation.  We are heading out on our first camping trip this weekend and we are SO excited about it!  I hope to have lots of fun ideas to share with you all when I return.

And with that... check out some of the amazing link ups from last week's party.  I've said it before... you guys ROCK!  Thank you so much for being here each week!  I LOVE seeing what you have to share!  All of these will be added to my A++ Features, found on the tab above.


Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!


Sun Scholars




Homemade Fizzy Sidewalk Paint
at Hands On: As We Grow 


Photo Nature Scavenger Hunt
at Chadwicks' Picture Place: India Edition



A Collection of Unique & Fun Summer Activities
at Momma Did It


A Collection of Weather Themed Crafts & Tutorials
at Red Tag Art


Ready2Read Level 1: Unit 3
at The Moffatt Girls


Ernie & Bert Fruit Snack
at Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons


Choose Wisely Summer Fun Board
at Craft Goodies


And now onto the party!


Sun Scholars


1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment