Popular Posts

Summer Program Special

Ok... so I know I posted an offer earlier today.
I just wasn't feeling it.  So guess what?  I've decided to go with a new promotion.

Are you ready to make this summer a fun AND educational experience for your child?
If so, you don't want to miss this special offer!

Sun Scholars is a fun, simple educational program designed specifically for stay-at-home parents and caregivers to use with their children over the summer months.  Use the Sun Scholars Summer Program to enrich your child's summer, for summer school programs, daycare activities, childcare co-ops, and more.  This program has been created with primary school children in mind, though you will find that these activities can be altered to fit the needs of all the children in your care.  The goal is to keep your child's mind active through the summer, when skills learned in the previous school year are often lost.


This special offer has now expired.


Want to learn more about my Summer Program?
Click HERE


Want to check it out before you buy?
Click HERE


This offer won't last long, so don't miss out!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment